Thursday, April 12, 2012

Violence in Daru as reported yesterday via Twitter



I have been working on a TWITTER/SMS/BLOG Project to get my people to send messages to Twitter via sms and then I have the Tweets collated and posted on the blog I've created. I create the Twitter accounts for my people and activate their phones. My people can now receive news updates on their mobile phone from Radio Australia as well as PNG News and Analysis via @OurPacificWays.


PEOPLE LIVING IN FEAR IN DARU..GATES, DOORS LOCKED.

RUMOURS THAT PERSON STABBED IN DARU DIED AND RELATIVES GATHER IN NUMBERS WITH KNIVES.

DARU POLICE INEFFECTIVE. PLEASE COMMISSIONER GET RID OF THEM.




ONE SUSPECT FOR THE KNIFE WOUND IN DARU,HOUSE BURNT AT BAMU CORNER.
WESTERN PROVINCE RICH IN RESOUCES BUT A SAD PLACE 2 LIVE IN.HOW...?WHY...?
RELATIVES OF THE KNIFE WOUND CAMING FOR SECOND RAMPAGE,FROM BAMU CONER.
Lawlessness in DARU Pipol are not respected where is da police to control.
Inocent lives treatened one was the high school teachers house which they broke into and things stolen,(mr.molang)

1 comment:

  1. Great initiative to empower our people, well done Awayang.

    ReplyDelete